Ecosystemability Assessment Method
The Ecosystemability Assessment Method (EAM) project aims at enabling companies to assess and improve their ability to support the vision of a software ecosystem technologically and organizationally.
Researchers: Imed Hammouda and Eric Knauss
Company partners: Axis Communications and Volvo Cars
- William Granli, John Burchell, Imed Hammouda and Eric Knauss. The Driving Forces of API Evolution. IWPSE’15: 14th International Workshop on Principles of Software Evolution, Bergamo, Italy, 2015
- M.M. Mahbubul Syeed, Alexander Lokhman, Imed Hammouda, and Tommi Mikkonen. Pluggable Systems as Architectural Pattern – An Ecosystemability Perspective, IWSECO’15: 7th Workshop on Software Ecosystems, Cavtat, Croatia
- Imed Hammouda, Eric Knauss, and Leonardo Costantini. Continuous API-Design for Software Ecosystems. In Proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Rapid and Continuous Software Engeering (RCoSE ’15 @ ICSE), Florenz, Italy, 2015
- Ulf Eliasson, Rogardt Heldal, Eric Knauss, Patrizio Pelliccione. The Need of Complementing Plan-Driven Requirements Engineering with Emerging Communication: Experiences from Volvo Car Group. 23rd International Requirements Engineering Conference, Ottawa, Canada. 2015
- Mozhan Soltani and Eric Knauss. Challenges of Requirements Engineering in AUTOSAR Ecosystems, Proceedings of 23rd IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, Ottawa, Canada, 2015
- Mozhan Soltani and Eric Knauss. Cross-Organizational Challenges of Requirements Engineering in the AUTOSAR Ecosystem: An Exploratory Case Study. In Proceedings of 5th IEEE International Workshop on Empirical Requirements Engineering at RE ’15, Ottawa, Canada, 2015
- Eric Knauss, Daniela Damian, Alessia Knauss, and Arber Borici. Openness and Requirements: Opportunities and Tradeoffs in Software Ecosystems. In Proceedings of 22nd International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE ’14), pages 213-222, Karlskrona, Sweden, 2014.
- Eric Knauss and Imed Hammouda. EAM: Ecosystemability Assessment Method.In Proceedings of 22nd International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE ’14), pages 319-320, Karlskrona, Sweden, 2014. Poster and Demo Track.
- Eric Knauss and Daniela Damian. Towards Enabling Cross-Organizational Modeling in Automotive Ecosystems. In Proceedings of 1st International Workshop on Model-Driven Development Processes and Practices (MD2P2 ’14), Valencia, Spain, 2014.